- Aaron Allston 1960-2014
- Shadows of the New Sun: an interview with Judi Rohrig
- Rosemary Wolfe (1931-2013)
- Shadows of the New Sun: Nancy Kress
- Shadows of the New Sun: Marc Aramini
- New anthology to honour Gene Wolfe
- New podcast about The Shadow of the Torturer
- An interview with artist Bruce Pennington
- Grand Master Wolfe
- Alastair Reynolds discusses the Book of the New Sun for Gollancz
A RESOURCE FOR THE STUDY OF GENE WOLFE
Reading Gene Wolfe since ancient future times...
“Reading Gene Wolfe is dangerous work…
... It's a knife-throwing act, and like all good knife-throwing acts, you may lose fingers, toes, earlobes or eyes in the process. Gene doesn't mind. Gene is throwing the knives."
Neil Gaiman,"How to read Gene Wolfe", 2002
"We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us; we are their creatures, shaped by their hard, defining edges.”