- Proving Veil’s Hypothesis: Variance Reduction Techniques, Larval Life Cycles on an East Wind, and Shadow Children Riding Mars(c)hmen in The Fifth Head of Cerberus
- Gene Wolfe’s time at Plant Engineering
- The Religious Implications of Gene Wolfe’s The Book Of The New Sun
- Japanese Lexicon for The Book of the New Sun
- The Book of Gold… returns to Ultan’s Library
- A Lexicon Urthus update
- Aramini on Wolfe on Youtube… again!
- Wolfe in 2015: A Borrowed Man
- Ultan contributor Marc Aramini’s new video on Gene Wolfe and Literature
- Aaron Allston 1960-2014
- Shadows of the New Sun: an interview with Judi Rohrig
- Rosemary Wolfe (1931-2013)
- Shadows of the New Sun: Nancy Kress
- Shadows of the New Sun: Marc Aramini
- New anthology to honour Gene Wolfe
A RESOURCE FOR THE STUDY OF GENE WOLFE
Reading Gene Wolfe since ancient future times...
“Reading Gene Wolfe is dangerous work…
... It's a knife-throwing act, and like all good knife-throwing acts, you may lose fingers, toes, earlobes or eyes in the process. Gene doesn't mind. Gene is throwing the knives."
Neil Gaiman,"How to read Gene Wolfe", 2002
"We believe that we invent symbols. The truth is that they invent us; we are their creatures, shaped by their hard, defining edges.”